Q U E S T I O N S
Please see our most frequently asked questions below. If we haven't addressed your concern, please do not hesitate to reach out, we want to hear from you! email@example.com
- Where are your products made? Brix & Stix products are proudly made in the USA!
- Do you do any product testing on animals? Never! We're very proudly 100% cruelty-free. Neither Brix & Stix nor our suppliers ever implement animal testing in any of our ingredients or products.
- What is the Shelf-Life? We guarantee up to 1 year, although they typically last for several years. All of our products contain ingredients that inherently possess preservative elements. Please be sure to store your products in a cool, dark place. We carefully design our products to last a long time without chemical preservatives. Our soap brix last indefinitely! In fact, they get creamier and denser with age.
- Do your products contain any synthetics or other scary ingredients? No! If it doesn't come from nature and/or offer healing benefits, then we don't use it.
- Are your products gluten-free? Absolutely!
- Do you offer samples? Nope, not at this time.
O R D E R I N G
- Is it safe to pay by credit card? Absolutely! We have a secure checkout with SSL (secure sockets layer) certs to encrypt all of your personal info (notice "https://" in your URL bar at checkout) and we never store your credit card information. We also offer PayPal where applicable.
- Can I cancel my order? No. About 95% of the time, we are not able to cancel an order once it has been placed. After an order comes through, it goes directly to our team in fulfillment to start getting packed-up and on its way to you. Very rarely, if you reach out to us within about an hour of placing that order and production happens to be a bit slower, we can catch your order before that process gets started. But typically, that's not going to be an option. We always, absolutely recommend that you do not place an order until you are certain you know what you want. We are happy to give recommendations if needed.
S H I P P I N G
- How much does shipping cost? Shipping within the U.S. is a flat-rate of $7.95. All orders $59+ (before tax) automatically qualify for FREE SHIPPING! If you have any questions about your order at all, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When will my order ship out? All orders ship via USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Once shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email including a tracking number! If you have any questions about your order at all, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
- Do you ship internationally? No, at this time we only ship within the US. We hope to expand internationally in the near future as we have more interest.
- Where is my order? Only a handful have ever truly gone missing with shipping carriers. Occasionally though an order may be returned to us. If your package hasn't been delivered after 7 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we're very happy to help track this down. Either way we'll ensure this gets to you as soon as possible.
R E T U R N S & E X C H A N G E S
Check out our returns/exchanges page.
W H O L E S A L E
We offer wholesale pricing! Whether you are a retail store with a location or a vendor at the farmers market. Check out our wholesale page here or get in touch at email@example.com.
O F F I C E H O U R S
You may place an order at any time, however we're also available to answer questions and assist with purchases Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-3:00PM MST excluding major U.S. holidays. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.